Thousands of smuggled drug capsules filled with powdered flesh from dead babies were seized in South Korea. Some people believe that this ‘medicine’ can cure disease.

The capsules were made in northeastern China from babies whose bodies were chopped into small pieces and dried on stoves before being turned into powder, the Korea Customs Service said.

Customs officials refused to say where the dead babies came from or who made the capsules, citing possible diplomatic friction with Beijing.

Chinese officials ordered an investigation into the production of drugs made from dead foetuses or newborns last year.

The customs office has discovered 35 smuggling attempts since August of about 17,450 capsules disguised as stamina boosters, and some people believe them to be a panacea for disease, the customs service said in a statement.

The capsules of human flesh, however, contained bacteria and other harmful ingredients.

The smugglers told customs officials they believed the capsules were ordinary stamina boosters and did not know the ingredients or manufacturing process.

Ethnic Koreans from northeastern China who now live in South Korea were intending to use the capsules themselves or share them with other Korean-Chinese, a customs official said.

They were carried in luggage or sent by international mail.

The capsules were all confiscated but no one has been punished because the amount was deemed small and they weren’t intended for sale, said the customs official, who requested anonymity, citing department rules.

Share and Enjoy:
  • Google Buzz
  • MySpace
  • Orkut
  • Reddit
  • Tumblr
Tagged with:

33 Responses to Pills filled with powdered human baby flesh found by customs officials

1. Emily Puffer says:

No charges even though they used HUMAN BABY FLESH?? Wow what is this world coming to?

2. Emily Puffer says:

3. Emily Puffer says:

4. Emily Puffer says:

5. Emily Puffer says:

6. Emily Puffer says:

7. Emily Puffer says:

8. Emily Puffer says:

9. Emily Puffer says:

10. Emily Puffer says:

11. Emily Puffer says:

12. Emily Puffer says:

13. Emily Puffer says:

14. Emily Puffer says:

15. Emily Puffer says:

16. Wtf are you serious first that is wrong on sooooo many levels second just cuz YOU think its not for sale your not gonna arrest them hell I would of the second I found out it was human flesh let aline baby human flesh!!!!!

17. Wtf are you serious first that is wrong on sooooo many levels second just cuz YOU think its not for sale your not gonna arrest them hell I would of the second I found out it was human flesh let aline baby human flesh!!!!!

18. Wtf are you serious first that is wrong on sooooo many levels second just cuz YOU think its not for sale your not gonna arrest them hell I would of the second I found out it was human flesh let aline baby human flesh!!!!!

19. Wtf are you serious first that is wrong on sooooo many levels second just cuz YOU think its not for sale your not gonna arrest them hell I would of the second I found out it was human flesh let aline baby human flesh!!!!!

20. Wtf are you serious first that is wrong on sooooo many levels second just cuz YOU think its not for sale your not gonna arrest them hell I would of the second I found out it was human flesh let aline baby human flesh!!!!!

21. Wtf are you serious first that is wrong on sooooo many levels second just cuz YOU think its not for sale your not gonna arrest them hell I would of the second I found out it was human flesh let aline baby human flesh!!!!!

22. Wtf are you serious first that is wrong on sooooo many levels second just cuz YOU think its not for sale your not gonna arrest them hell I would of the second I found out it was human flesh let aline baby human flesh!!!!!

23. Wtf are you serious first that is wrong on sooooo many levels second just cuz YOU think its not for sale your not gonna arrest them hell I would of the second I found out it was human flesh let aline baby human flesh!!!!!

24. Wtf are you serious first that is wrong on sooooo many levels second just cuz YOU think its not for sale your not gonna arrest them hell I would of the second I found out it was human flesh let aline baby human flesh!!!!!

25. Wtf are you serious first that is wrong on sooooo many levels second just cuz YOU think its not for sale your not gonna arrest them hell I would of the second I found out it was human flesh let aline baby human flesh!!!!!

26. Wtf are you serious first that is wrong on sooooo many levels second just cuz YOU think its not for sale your not gonna arrest them hell I would of the second I found out it was human flesh let aline baby human flesh!!!!!

27. Wtf are you serious first that is wrong on sooooo many levels second just cuz YOU think its not for sale your not gonna arrest them hell I would of the second I found out it was human flesh let aline baby human flesh!!!!!

28. Wtf are you serious first that is wrong on sooooo many levels second just cuz YOU think its not for sale your not gonna arrest them hell I would of the second I found out it was human flesh let aline baby human flesh!!!!!

29. Wtf are you serious first that is wrong on sooooo many levels second just cuz YOU think its not for sale your not gonna arrest them hell I would of the second I found out it was human flesh let aline baby human flesh!!!!!

30. Wtf are you serious first that is wrong on sooooo many levels second just cuz YOU think its not for sale your not gonna arrest them hell I would of the second I found out it was human flesh let aline baby human flesh!!!!!

31. Wtf are you serious first that is wrong on sooooo many levels second just cuz YOU think its not for sale your not gonna arrest them hell I would of the second I found out it was human flesh let aline baby human flesh!!!!!

32. Wtf are you serious first that is wrong on sooooo many levels second just cuz YOU think its not for sale your not gonna arrest them hell I would of the second I found out it was human flesh let aline baby human flesh!!!!!

33. Wtf are you serious first that is wrong on sooooo many levels second just cuz YOU think its not for sale your not gonna arrest them hell I would of the second I found out it was human flesh let aline baby human flesh!!!!!