26-year-old Nicholas James Fuchs from Milwaukee was charged on Thursday after he abused a 4-year-old girl and 5-year-old boy – repeatedly placing the girl in a running dryer for wetting her pajamas.

Fuchs was living with the children’s’ mother in Oak Creek from January through October of last year when he reportedly abused the children while they were in his care.

In July, Fuchs allegedly broke one of the children’s arm. He was investigated for child abuse, but claimed that the injury was caused by rough-housing.

Investigators say the children told detectives that Fuchs would beat the bottom of their feet with a spoon, then force them to put their feet in a tub of scalding water.

Fuchs was also accused of choking the girl and pinching the boy’s penis as punishment.

The little girl told detectives that Fuchs repeatedly placed her in a dryer and then turned it on as punishment for wetting her pajamas.

The mother discovered the abuse in February when the 4-year-old threatened to put her brother in the dryer like Fuchs did. The mother finally ended her relationship with Fuchs in September when he allegedly became verbally abusive towards her.

Fuchs was booked into the Milwaukee County Jail and charged with three counts of physical abuse of a child, one count of second-degree reckless endangerment, one count of false imprisonment and one count of strangulation.

He currently remains jailed in lieu of $20,000 bond.

He faces up to 74 years in prison and $165,000 in fines.

Share and Enjoy:
  • Orkut
  • Reddit
  • Tumblr
Tagged with:

69 Responses to Man puts girl, 4 in dryer for wetting in pants

1. Mary Fray says:

This POS "mother" knew about the abuse in February and STAYED with HIM until he "became verbally abusive toward her" in SEPTEMBER? and she's being charged with what? she let it happen if she knew about it.

2. Mary Fray says:

18. Mary Fray says:

19. Mary Fray says:

20. Mary Fray says:

21. Mary Fray says:

22. Mary Fray says:

23. Mary Fray says:

24. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

25. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

26. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

27. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

28. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

29. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

30. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

31. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

32. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

33. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

34. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

35. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

36. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

37. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

38. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

39. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

40. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

41. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

42. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

43. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

44. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

45. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

46. Yes. Women think they can change "bad boys". The first reaction I get is 'WTF about your kids c**t?'. The second is the same thing I feel when I realize there are way to many women who do animals…I am less desirable than a dog and worse yet less desirable than a sperm donor who abuses children in imaginative ways.

FOREVER ALONE

47. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

48. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

49. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

50. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

51. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

52. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

53. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

54. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

55. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

56. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

57. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

58. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

59. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

60. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

61. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

62. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

63. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

64. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

65. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

66. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

67. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

68. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.

69. POS…why didn't she report it sooner? she should be charged too.